Sunday, March 2, 2008

THE SUNDAY BLUES, DUDE.

Hey-lo!
I got the SUNDAY BLUES!!! haha,i know there is like no such thing, but yeah... I have the Sunday BLUES.
FIRSTLY, my mum went to HK today!
boohoohoo.
SECONDLY, bri was supposed to invite us to her house! so I smsed her and she said she'll ask other peeps first.
BUT, SHE NEVER REPLIED,NOR DID SHE ASK OTHER PPL! AHHH.
THIRDLY, I'm AFRAID TO SEE ME CA marks tomorrow!
Especially for chinese and math.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO! weeell, I could start on some tuition work that my tuition teacher HASNT asked me to do, or I could just stone.
But I shall stone, cos my chinese techer hasnt finished teaching that chapter, so I CANT START ON MY TUITION HW! ARGH.
Irritating.I WOULDNT MIND GOING TO SHCOOL EVERYDAY, EVEN ON THE WEEKENDS, IF THERE WASNT A THING CALLED
CHHHIIINEEESSSEEE!
uh! gosh.
ENOUGH. let's try and cheer me self up....:D
ok. um.... Well, I'm talking to Nana(mariana) online now. and to Jelly(Angelica)...
AND my sister(Annabel)whos like 5 steps away from me. she's using the computer while i use the laptop.
This is how we are communicating today... Haaha. My sister and I are talking on msn about SUSHI now.
AND talking about Pocky. YUM.
Sigh, shall post sometime soon. I'm STILL not happy.
BTW, go read these books "I was a non-blonde cheerleader" "Pretty little liars" "Flawless" "Perfect"
Awesome books.
TATAAAAA! sauce...(lame joke)
Hopelessly DEVOTED to YOU,
ADDIE loves you.

No comments: