Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Disgraced, depressed, dejected.... PLAIN SADNESS.

Hola...
Sigh, I'm sad.. sad,... ahahaha, my teacher was doing this sadness theme a few weeks ago...
its like she kept playin sad songs, showing us sad movies and stuff like that. oh, and makin us draw sad pictures....
cos like she wants us to be able to express sadness when we write... Its super hard, but very nice.
we are going to do happiness soon!! yay.
ok, back to why im sad...
MY FRIGGIN' MARKS FOR MY CA IS LIKE..... EEEEW!
yeah. LIKE, GONNA GET BAND 3 FOR EVERY SUB OR SOMETHING LA.
GROSS.... WEEEELL, the subject i'm most depressed about is,
ENGLISH. Like my english is usually, kinda good, and my marks are like blech!!!!
I'm supposed to be in the best english class.. but suprisingly, many ppl did horribly too.
Sigh, well, go check out me friendster profile kays?
Add me if you know me dudes.
yuppy doodles.
SIGH, eating mandarin oranges now.. yum.
the juice is squirtin EVERYWHERE. haha, not really...
Today was quite fun. Laughed till i cried, cos of all the lame and funny stuff joelle, brenda and ashley were telling me.
AND cos of all the funny stuff they were DOING. like joelle pissin brenda off by using her stuff, which i found funny...
so brenda sat on the floor
under her table and started to read. all of us started to laugh.
then brenda threatened joelle that she'll tie her up in correction tape...BTW, Brenda and ashley sit next to me whilst joelle sits in front of me...
Haha, during exams, we have to sit seperately in rows,
so
when exams finished, we were sitting down and talking.
I sit like right in front, the 2nd person,
and brenda is sttin right at the back. so idecided to turn around to talk to jelly who is sittin behind me,
but instead, isaw brenda at the far end of the room, balancing a pen on the top of her lips.
i quickly told joelle whos sittin not far from me and we burst out laughing, soon, alyssa and jelly saw too.
we laughed like hell...
OH, and megan yeo tried to throw a paper plane toNana whos sittin raelly far away. but the plane got caught in the ceiling fan... haha,. sooo funny,...
MUAHAHAHAH.
SHITTY. Tryin to help Lina with her english work...
friggin hard, dunno how she does it man...
gosh. gotta go babes.
love,
ADDIE

No comments: